“If they sponsor you, you will have that ability to fight for your life, and – okay, for your future and the people who are surrounding you. Because I can bring something which is good, and they can be famous in the world.”– Martin
Over half of Uganda’s population is under the age of fifteen. This is because for many years, Uganda suffered unrestrained terror, murder, wars, and the HIV/AIDS epidemic.Today, as the nation recovers, it must do so with a generation of orphaned and vulnerable children. Families and social systems are overwhelmed, and children are left vulnerable to disease, exploitation, and abuse. Many are on their own, with young children and teens left to care for themselves and their siblings, putting them at great risk.
Who are we?
Friends of Touch is a Christian ministry dedicated to giving children an opportunity and a voice. Our mission is to show Orphaned and Vulnerable Children the love of Christ in a tangible way – to nurse, equip and release them to be leaders and professionals, and to equip them to reach their God-given potential.
- We believe that every child should receive loving care and spiritual nurturing that will allow them to grow up with good moral standards.
- Every child should be equipped with education and life skills that will help them realize their potential, live with dignity, and participate fully in their own communities.
- Every home should be under a loving care taker.
- Every child should have access to health care, nutritious diet, clean water, and personal hygiene.
- Every child should have the opportunity to hear the gospel, and to know that Jesus loves them.
Where do we work?
Are donations tax deductible?
Absolutely! Friends of TOUCH is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Our EIN is 13-4348221.